Oh the joys of working in a restaurant, you get your butt kicked when it's slammed and you make no money when it's slow (On a side note, waiters and waitresses only make around $3.75 an hour-so they depend on customers to get paid through tips...again, more to come on this as well!) Customers are always picky but for the most part it truly is a love/hate relationship.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I think one of the greatest things in life, and I could be wrong, is going out to eat. You don't have to cook anything, worry about doing the dishes, and best of all it is served to you. I'll be honest though, as a server I don't necessarily always want to serve you. Actually, about 90% of the time you are out to eat, the server is faking it. Their attitude, their smile...everything. I'll talk more about this through stories later on though. Don't get me wrong, there ARE instances where customers are pleasant to wait upon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So true! All of it. Most of my tables were weirrrdddd.
ReplyDelete